You scratch our back, we’ll scratch yours: We reward our dedicated team members with engaging and dynamic responsibilities that empower their individual growth, alongside an attractive working environment and a vibrant, creative atmosphere. What’s more, we always make a point of showing how much we appreciate our employees and are constantly mindful of our responsibility towards them.
- We are a steadily growing company with contemporary workplaces.
- We are highly competent individuals who seek professional fulfilment in our work and aspire to live up to our true potential.
- We are passionate about working as a team and respect the values and viewpoints of each and every colleague.
- We strive to work with precision, to stay mindful of costs, and to promote environmentally friendly business practices. We know that mistakes can happen, but the best way to overcome them is to acknowledge that they have happened and learn from them for the future.
- We have ideas. Every single person matters. Our success is shaped by us all. It is the collective achievement of our highly motivated and committed team.
- Our doors are always open in the event of any operational and personal concerns, which nurtures a sense of cohesion within the company and fosters a positive working atmosphere.
- We strive to provide competitive salaries for everyone, generated from the company’s profits and secured through investments that ensure long-term sustainability.
- We take great pride in what we do and actively support people to take their own initiative and work independently within our well-managed company.
- Our customers’ opinions mean everything to us when it comes to determining the calibre of our service.
- We are renowned worldwide for the premium quality of our work.
- We know we face tough competition and can only survive if we offer excellent service, which includes prices in line with market rates and rapid delivery.
- Our commitment to quality leads us to choose our suppliers carefully, ensuring that we become a reliable buyer through sensible planning and prompt payments.
- After all, it is by establishing these solid relationships with customers and suppliers alike that we are able to secure the profit we need to maintain the long-term existence of our company.
We offer our employees a safe environment in which they can grow and develop. Our discreet HR team is always available with an open ear and treats all information in confidence.
A successful business strategy needs information, with possible metrics including customer satisfaction, sales volumes and much more besides. Making sense of this information is where I come in as a sales analyst.
The working environment at Schäferbarthold is characterised by straightforward decision-making processes and exceptional teamwork. I have been working here for many years now along with many of my colleagues.
- Flexible hours
- Individual arrangements for working from home
- Trust-based working model
- Birthday leave
- 30 days’ holiday
- Regular company celebrations
- Holiday and Christmas allowance
- Discounted insurance benefits
- Capital formation benefits
- Attractive working conditions
- Discounted lunch options
- Electric bike rental scheme
- Nappy scheme
- Contribution for special events (e.g. wedding or anniversary)
- Team-building grant
- CPD is part of our company philosophy
- Individual CPD opportunities for employees
- CPD as an investment in the leaders of tomorrow
- Confidence in the creativity of our employees
- Bonuses in recognition of good ideas
- Family-friendly HR policy
- No need to choose between career and family
- In-house nursery concept (developed by Schäferbarthold in conjunction with five other companies and the German Child Protection Association)
- Support with building up a workplace pension
- Seamless management of the entire process
- Annual contribution payments for the pension scheme
- Option for employees to make additional contributions to increase the pension pot
- Occupational health and safety
- Corporate integration management
- Workplace wellness programmes
- Rücken-fit programme for spinal fitness
- Workplace massages
Wholesale and foreign trade is the hub of the economy – not just for Germany’s national market, but also for the wider European market and sales areas worldwide. Without wholesale trade, the business relationships between manufacturers and retailers would lack transparency: after all, it is only through the involvement of wholesale trade that it is possible to establish an overview in the first place.
Trade is creative. Trade is fun. Trade has a future. Trade is dynamic. Trade encompasses a wide variety of products and opportunities to interact with different people and build and maintain business relationships – getting bored is out of the question!
Wholesale and foreign trade professionals are the go-to experts for professionals, addressing the retail trade, industry, crafts and agriculture. They combine the business relations between producers and buyers, highlight rational and cost-effective routes for goods, exploit their knowledge of the markets, and ensure the smooth, quick and flexible sale of all kinds of goods through forward-looking logistics processes.
We provide you with every opportunity to really make the most of your training. The qualities we are ideally looking for include a high willingness to learn, real drive to succeed, and a passion to grow and develop. It is also important that you enjoy working with people, have the ability to work in a team, and can offer strong organisational skills and flexibility. We are happy to provide you with any tools and assistance you may need. The rest is entirely up to you