- We are a steadily growing company with contemporary workplaces.
- We are highly competent individuals who seek professional fulfilment in our work and aspire to live up to our true potential.
- We are passionate about working as a team and respect the values and viewpoints of each and every colleague.
- We strive to work with precision, to stay mindful of costs, and to promote environmentally friendly business practices. We know that mistakes can happen, but the best way to overcome them is to acknowledge that they have happened and learn from them for the future.
- We have ideas. Every single person matters. Our success is shaped by us all. It is the collective achievement of our highly motivated and committed team.
- Our doors are always open in the event of any operational and personal concerns, which nurtures a sense of cohesion within the company and fosters a positive working atmosphere.
- We strive to provide competitive salaries for everyone, generated from the company’s profits and secured through investments that ensure long-term sustainability.
- We take great pride in what we do and actively support people to take their own initiative and work independently within our well-managed company.
- Our customers’ opinions mean everything to us when it comes to determining the calibre of our service.
- We are renowned worldwide for the premium quality of our work.
- We know we face tough competition and can only survive if we offer excellent service, which includes prices in line with market rates and rapid delivery.
- Our commitment to quality leads us to choose our suppliers carefully, ensuring that we become a reliable buyer through sensible planning and prompt payments.
- After all, it is by establishing these solid relationships with customers and suppliers alike that we are able to secure the profit we need to maintain the long-term existence of our company.
We work together as a team for our shared success. Our focus is on long-term, trusting partnerships with customers and suppliers alike. We are your perfect partner.
Our Company crèche
As a family-run company, it goes without saying that we offer a family-friendly HR policy. This is all part and parcel of our commitment to promoting a healthy work-life balance. Supporting employees with children is an important aspect of this commitment. Company-provided childcare is essential for working parents,
as not everyone has access to grandparents or a local company crèche. What’s more, the offerings of public childcare facilities are rarely tailored to the needs of working mothers and fathers, particularly since the lack of available spots for children under the age of three makes it unlikely for parents to be able to return to work quickly after their new arrival. It is no wonder that the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs is insisting on
family-friendly working environments becoming an essential aspect of company management and a hallmark of the German economy.
To make this vision a reality here at Schäferbarthold, we have developed a daycare concept in collaboration with five other companies and the German Child Protection Association to ensure that our employees never have to choose between family life and their career.
Mindener Stiftung für Kinder
Our future rests in the hands of our children. And if we want them to grow and develop to their full potential, they need our help and support. The Mindener Stiftung für Kinder is a foundation that helps to open up more opportunities for children in the Minden region. Children need support so that they can be well educated, take on responsibility, uphold values and play a positive role in shaping society; however, many children lack this support for a variety of reasons.
This is exactly where the Mindener Stiftung für Kinder comes in: Founded in 2008 as a Protestant church foundation by two Minden entrepreneurs, the Mindener Stiftung für Kinder relies on donations to finance its projects. Over the past ten years, the foundation has helped numerous projects come to life, including the equipment of daycare centres with outdoor playground equipment, furniture and materials for learning and play. We at Schäferbarthold not only support the foundation financially, but we are also personally involved in its work.
We recognize the immense importance of work in our society. Not only does it integrate us into the social fabric of life, but it also gives us a sense of value, self-assurance and identity. Work also secures our livelihood and, as a result, our very existence. This is precisely why we believe that all employees should be valued regardless of their gender, nationality, ethnic background, religion or world view, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity. This is the commitment advocated by the Diversity Charter.
Inclusion is an integral part of embracing diversity and our company culture, ensuring the meaningful involvement of all employees. After all, it is only by following the principle of
‘adapting structures to meet the individual needs of disabled people rather than expecting them to conform to their existing environment’ that we can create a workplace that promotes the recognition and inclusion of all individuals within our company.
We also support pastoral foundations such as Lebenshilfe Arbeit e. V. by having work such as packaging and labelling as well as film, shrink and repackaging carried out in their facilities and by purchasing the resources they produce.